What's New on Ayrshare 🎉
See what's new at Ayrshare.
- Google Business Profile. Formerly known as Google My Business. You can specify a product category for an image or video so the media is categorized in the "Photos" section of the GMB console. For example, if an image has the category "product", it will appear under the "Product" tab in Photos.
- Image Generation API Beta. The Ayrshare social image generation API lets you specify visual elements to create infinite variations of graphics that you can use with the social media platforms. Powerful and easy to use.
What's New Social API Podcast in October 2022
What's New Social API Podcast in September 2022
- Instagram Reels: Post an Instagram Reel via the API. Reels are like TikTok videos where you can share a 60-second video and do some cool creative additions, such as stitch together and edit video clips, add music, apply filters, write captions, insert interactive backgrounds, and add stickers.
- Approval Workflows: You may need an approval workflow to separate the content creator and the content approver. This is common practice to avoid mistakes, maintain consistency, and adhere to regulatory or compliance requirements in some industries. The Ayrshare API now natively supports an approval state for each post.
- Improved Brand Data: The /brand endpoint now supports Facebook. Send a Facebook page name to look up a user’s or company's social media public information, such as followers, profiles image, and websites. These users and companies do not need to be a linked Ayrshare user.
- Web Dashboard Improved: The Ayrshare web dashboard has been upgraded and now is faster, more responsive, and with several UI improvements. And you can now post Twitter Threads, a.k.a TweetStorms, via the dashboard.
- New Analytics Data: New analytics data points available. Access demographics data for Instagram and Facebook accounts. Access country, city, age distribution, and language reach. In addition, Instagram analytics now provides the total like and comment count.
- There is an upcoming API change to the /history endpoint. By default it will return the most recent 20 records. You can specify the “count” parameter to retrieve up to 500 records.
- Get your whole development team using Ayrshare with their own logins. You can now add team members in the Ayrshare dashboard. Just go to User Profile and when creating a new profile check the create as team member box.