Comment on page
What's New on Ayrshare Archive
- Post Analytics. Post Analytics now automatically returns analytics on all the social networks where the post was sent. Previously you needed to specify the list of social networks in the
- LinkedIn Analytics. New analytics data points added to LinkedIn Social Analytics endpoint:
- Google Business Profile. Formerly known as Google My Business. You can specify a product category for an image or video so the media is categorized in the "Photos" section of the GMB console. For example, if an image has the category "product", it will appear under the "Product" tab in Photos.
- Image Generation API Beta. The Ayrshare social image generation API lets you specify visual elements to create infinite variations of graphics that you can use with the social media platforms. Powerful and easy to use.
What's New Social API Podcast in October 2022
What's New Social API Podcast in September 2022
- Instagram Reels: Post an Instagram Reel via the API. Reels are like TikTok videos where you can share a 60-second video and do some cool creative additions, such as stitch together and edit video clips, add music, apply filters, write captions, insert interactive backgrounds, and add stickers.
- Approval Workflows: You may need an approval workflow to separate the content creator and the content approver. This is common practice to avoid mistakes, maintain consistency, and adhere to regulatory or compliance requirements in some industries. The Ayrshare API now natively supports an approval state for each post.
- Improved Brand Data: The /brand endpoint now supports Facebook. Send a Facebook page name to look up a user’s or company's social media public information, such as followers, profiles image, and websites. These users and companies do not need to be a linked Ayrshare user.
- Web Dashboard Improved: The Ayrshare web dashboard has been upgraded and now is faster, more responsive, and with several UI improvements. And you can now post Twitter Threads, a.k.a TweetStorms, via the dashboard.
- New Analytics Data: New analytics data points available. Access demographics data for Instagram and Facebook accounts. Access country, city, age distribution, and language reach. In addition, Instagram analytics now provides the total like and comment count.
- There is an upcoming API change to the /history endpoint. By default it will return the most recent 20 records. You can specify the “count” parameter to retrieve up to 500 records.
- Get your whole development team using Ayrshare with their own logins. You can now add team members in the Ayrshare dashboard. Just go to User Profile and when creating a new profile check the create as team member box.
- The /user endpoint was updated to now retrieve the count of Instagram posts done over the past 24-hour rolling period.
- The /profile endpoint was updated to allow filtering to find the exact user’s profile you need. Filter by user profile title or refId.
- Pinterest is now available as a destination platform. Pinterest has over 400 million monthly active users, and 60% are women. 80% of Pinners have discovered a new brand on Pinterest so it’s a great platform even if you are just starting out. Read more.
- Sometimes you have an image that does not meet the strict image requirements for Instagram. Now Ayrshare will automatically resize your images for Instagram if you want via the /post endpoint. Learn more in the docs.
- The post verification system will now check URLs in post to make sure they comply with the social networks’ guidelines. This is a great addition to the existing industry leading verification checks that protect your user’s social accounts. Learn more in the docs.
- Facebook Groups now available as a destination platform. Over 1.4 Billion people use Facebook Groups each month. Your users can now link a Facebook Group where they are the owner or admin. Learn more in the docs.
- Google My Business tooltip in the Developer Dashboard now displays the linked account name.
- See a visual graph of your API usage in the Developer Dashboard.
- One-click copy button for the request and response code in the Developer Dashboard for the post history.
- Get more detailed Analytics data. New data sets are now available at the social network level, such as a Facebook Page or Instagram Account. Get the number of followers, username, and more. Learn more in the docs.
- The Developer Dashboard now lets you select the timezone of the scheduled time for a scheduled post.
- The Developer Dashboard on ayrshare.com has been updated to show the full JSON for every request and response. The Dashboard now has the link to every post on the social networks, allows you to view all your posts across all profiles at the same time, and has a new filter by the post status.
- We have improved the speed and responsiveness of the profile linkage page.
- Webhooks are now available for Enterprise plan clients. Get notifications when scheduled posts are published, users link or unlink social network accounts, and new RSS articles are published. Learn more in the docs.
- Analytics enhanced with Instagram and Facebook insights. For Facebook, get counts of unique impressions, engaged users, and unique clicks. For Instagram, get counts of engagements, impressions, reach, and saved posts. Learn more in the docs.
- We have improved the account monitoring for your Twitter accounts. Get notifications and API call responses that explain that your account was locked or suspended by Twitter.
- Ayrshare Business clients can now manage the following for their users’ profiles:
- Customize the social account linkage page title
- The Done button wording and link on the social linkage page
- Set which social networks are available on the social linkage page
- When creating a new profile, you receive back the display name or handle the user has set at the social network.
- When posting, you receive back the public URL to the post on the social network.
- Promote your Tweet as an ad to increase its reach and help it find a bigger audience. Ayrshare now allows you to easily promote a Tweet with a single API call. You can promote a Tweet when you create it or any time after. To add Promoted Tweets to your account, log in to the Ayrshare dashboard and enable it on the Social Accounts page. Learn more in the docs.
- Upload videos to Instagram and Telegram.
- In the developer dashboard, you can set your Tax ID under account info.
- Updated code examples in Node.js, PHP, C#, and Python.
- TikTok integration is now available to Premium Plan users as early access, meaning it is still under active development. Posting to TikTok requires the Ayrshare iOS mobile app. Learn more in the docs.
- Post images to Telegram.
- New API endpoint to auto-schedule your posts. Set up an auto-post schedule by providing times to send. Post will automatically be sent at the next available time. If no more times are available today, the first available time tomorrow will be used, and so on. Learn more in the docs.
- Ayrshare paid users can now access billing information directly from the web dashboard.
- Released the Ayrshare Social Media API Bubble plugin. Post to your social media accounts with the Bubble no-code platform.
- Connect and post to Reddit and Telegram.
Last modified 2mo ago