Comment on page
HTTP Status Codes
HTTP codes returned with a response.
Status codes are as follows:
- 1xx: Informational - Communicates transfer protocol-level information.
- 2xx: Success - The request was successful.
- 3xx: Redirection - The client must take some additional action to complete the request.
- 4xx: Client Error - Failed request due to client error.
- 5xx: Server Error - Failed request due to server error.
A successful request was made.
400 Bad Requesterror means that the server was unable to proceed with the request. The most common cause of the error is bad syntax in the request URL or body.
401 Unauthorizederrors are usually caused by a problem in the request header of your API call, i.e. you didn't use a valid API key to make the API call.
When your application makes an API call with your API key and the request is not allowed.
This error occurs when your application tries to call an API or fetch an entity that does not exist.
This error indicates that the HTTP protocol methods in your request are not supported. Check the documentation for the API to see supported methods.
Rate Limit: 200 API requests every 5 minutes per User Profile.
- Check the remaining rate limit in the response header
x-ratelimit-resetis the time in milliseconds remaining before the reset.
- Analytics for Twitter/X has a rate limit of 500 API requests every 24 hours per Business User Profile and 350 API requests every 24 hours per Premium account.
- If the rate limit is exceeded over 1,000 times within 24 hours, the User Profile will automatically be suspended. We recommend handling 429 responses and taking appropriate action.
500 Internal Server Errorindicates that Ayrshare is experiencing an internal error or processing failed.
Last modified 25d ago