HTTP Status Codes
HTTP codes returned with a response.
Status codes are as follows:
- 1xx: Informational - Communicates transfer protocol-level information.
- 2xx: Success - The request was successful.
- 3xx: Redirection - The client must take some additional action to complete the request.
- 4xx: Client Error - Failed request due to client error.
- 5xx: Server Error - Failed request due to server error.
A successful request was made.
400 Bad Requesterror means that the server was unable to proceed with the request. The most common cause of the error is bad syntax in the request URL or body.
401 Unauthorizederrors are usually caused by a problem in the request header of your API call, i.e. you didn't use a valid API key to make the API call.
When your application makes an API call with your API key and the request is not allowed.
This error occurs when your application tries to call an API or fetch an entity that does not exist.
This error indicates that the HTTP protocol methods in your request are not supported. Check the documentation for the API to see supported methods.
You are allowed to make 150 requests every 5 mins. This is limit is per user profile.
You can check the remain rate limit in the response header
x-ratelimit-resetis the time in milliseconds remaining before the reset.
500 Internal Server Errorindicates that Ayrshare is experiencing an internal error or processing failed.