RSS, Substack, and YouTube Feeds
Automate posting with any RSS feed such as Wordpress, Substack, NY Times, or your own. You can even add an YouTube Channel Feed to automate your new video posts.
Posts are sent to your connected social accounts: Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Telegram, and Instagram.
- The RSS feed is checked approximately every 10 minutes for a new post. After adding your RSS feed, it might take up to 15 minutes to see your first post.
- Please also be sure the RSS feed is responsive. The data must return within 5 seconds to be processed. If it takes longer than 5 seconds to download your RSS feed, the feed will not be processed.
Be sure the URL begins with http:// or https://
Add an RSS Feed
You will see the text display of the Substack RSS feed if successful.
You can find your Wordpress RSS feed by trying the following URLs with your root domain being example.com:
- Root domain: https://www.example.com/feed/
- Subdomain: https://blog.example.com/feed/
- Folder: https://www.example.com/blog/feed/
Select this option to automatically add up to three hashtags to the post based on relevant keywords. Automatically generate hashtags for posts based on the most relevant keywords. Takes into account real-time hashtag popularity.
Select this option to extract the first or top image from the article and automatically add it to the post. For example, if a first image is found and you have connected Instagram, the image will be shared on Instagram with the article's text summary.
Once add the RSS feed you will see it listed in the Active section.
Active RSS Feeds
You can delete the feed by clicking on the red trashcan or see the main site by clicking on the URL.
You can add and delete RSS feeds with the API. Please see the endpoint.
Ayrshare also allows you to integrate with YouTube channel to automated posting. In the dashboard click on "YouTube Channels".
In the dashboard, paste this URL into the "Add a YouTube Channel".
Add a YouTube channel
Click Add YouTube and the YouTube Channel feed will be added. New YouTube videos posted to this channel will automatically post to your active social networks.
Active YouTube Feed
The YouTube URL to your channel is often times a vanity URL and not your real channel ID. For example, https://www.youtube.com/@ayrshare is a vanity URL, while the real channel URL is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVNc5oXfyD7yOIFgoY1HqQ
If you have issues adding your YouTube feed, try the following steps:
- Copy this full URL and try adding it as your YouTube RSS feed.
If you still have trouble:
Use our search tool to find your RSS feed:
See our RSS feed endpoint for using the API to set and delete RSS feeds: