How to integrate with Ayrshare allowing your users, clients, or brands to link their social media accounts.
Ayrshare is an API-first platform, and is built to stay behind the scene as much as possible.
The only touch point your user has with Ayrshare is the social networks linking page. All other user-facing access, such as posting, schedule, deleting, or analytics, is disabled, which allows you to provide the full user experience within your environment.
Each of your users is set up as an Ayrshare User Profile. A User Profile can have one connection to each social network.
Your users will authorize their social media accounts, such as Instagram or Facebook, to allow you to post, get analytics, etc. on their behalf via Ayrshare's API. Each "User Profile" can have one connection to each of the social networks.
- 1.Within your app, create a link or button, e.g. "Link Your Social Accounts", that your user will click to open the social linking page.
- 2.When the link is clicked, open a new browser tab, window, or webview with the URL returned from the /generateJWT endpoint.
- 4.Your user will choose the social networks they want to link and close the tab once complete by clicking the All Done button.
Social Account Link Page
In the upper left corner will be your branded logo.
From the user's perspective they are done and have successfully linked their social media accounts. With just a few clicks they will have their social media accounts linked and you'll be able to post on their behalf.
Behind the scenes, you'll create new profiles via the API or Dashboard, receive a Profile Key used to post on behalf of the users, and open the above Social Account linkage page by passing a JWT token to perform single sign on.
Please see the next pages on API Integration for Business on how to do this.
You can customize many portions of the social linkage page for either all users or specific users. Please see each section for details.
- Add your own company logo or remove entirely. Please see the onboarding integration guide for details.
- Set the top and sub headers on the social account linkage page. You can show your user's name, their business, another message, or remove entirely.
In addition to these capabilities, Enterprise plans offer advanced features such as customizing the CSS, languages, favicons, and more.