Chat with Us
Quick Start Guide
Test with Postman
Business Plan Overview
API Integration for Business
Manage Multiple User Profiles
Connect Social Media Accounts
Facebook Groups Linking
Google My Business Linking
Create a Post
Revoke Access to Social Media
RSS, Substack, and YouTube Feeds
Find an RSS Feed URL
Packages & Guides
Image and Video Guidelines
What's New on Ayrshare 🎉
Upcoming API Changes
Posting Images and Videos to Telegram via the Ayrshare API.
Telegram utilizes bots to allow posting to your group or channel. You will need to give admin access to the Ayrshare Telegram Bot to enable publishing and deleting.
You must have administrative access to the channel or group to add a bot.
1. In Telegram go to the channel or group where you want to publish. Tap the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner and go to
2. For a
. For a
in the upper right corner and then select
3. Search for
and select the
4. You will be asked to select permissions for the bot. Select all the permissions except the last two so the bot can post and delete on your behalf.
6. In your Ayrshare Dashboard under Social Accounts you will be given a Telegram access code when you click on the Telegram icon.
7. Copy the code including the "Code:" part.
8. In your Telegram group or channel, paste this code and press enter. If successful, you will get a success message back in the channel or group.
It could take up to 5 minutes for Telegram to send you the success message after you enter the code message, so please be patient.
The Telegram integration is complete. You can now publish via the API or Web App.
If you need help or have questions, please
chat with us