Telegram utilizes bots to allow posting to your group or channel. You will need to give admin access to the Ayrshare Telegram Bot to enable publishing and deleting.
1. In Telegram go to the channel or group where you want to publish. Tap the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner and go to Info.
2. For a channel, select Administrators and Add Admin. For a group, select Edit in the upper right corner and then select Administrators and Add Admin.
3. Search for Ayrshare and select the Ayrshare bot.
4. You will be asked to select permissions for the bot. Select all the permissions except the last two so the bot can post and delete on your behalf.
5. Tap Done when complete.
6. In your Ayrshare Dashboard under Social Accounts you will be given a Telegram access code when you click on the Telegram icon.
7. Copy the code including the "Code:" part.
8. In your Telegram group or channel, paste this code and press enter. If successful, you will get a success message back in the channel or group.
The Telegram integration is complete. You can now publish via the API or Web App.